Central Towbar Services
Mobile Towbar Fitting Specialists
Telephone: 07941 843 246
Alfreton | Ashbourne | Burton-On-Trent | Derby | Mansfield | Nottingham | Uttoxeter
- Mobile Towbar Fitting Services
- 20 Years Experience
- Towbars Fitted To All Makes And Models
- If You've Got The Towbar We Can Fit It
- Caravan Fault Finding
- Parrot Handsfree Car Kits
- Bicycle Carriers
- Friendly Service
- Affordable Pricing
- All Work Undertaken
- Coding For Dedicated Wiring Kits Are Now Available
Central Towbars can offer a comprehensive range of accessories to compliment your towbar fitment, these include:
- Tow steps
- Ball and pin couplings
- Alko Balls
- Bumper protectors
- Thirteen pin sockets for modern caravans
Mobile Towbar Fitting Specialists Derby
Central Towbars are highly experienced mobile towbar fitting specialists covering Derby, Nottingham and the whole of The East Midlands. With over 20 years experience in the fitting of towbars to all makes and models of vehicles. We offer a lifetime gaurantee on all major brands of towbars and 2 years on all electrics fitted, with a professional and reliable service at either your home or workplace.
This being the case, we are capable of offering you the best solution to suit your towing needs. When it comes to having a towbar fitted to your vehicle, it can end up being quite a difficult decision to make. Most Modern day cars run a cambus or multiplex wiring system where a seven way bypass relay or dedicated wiring kit must be fitted.
Fixed or detachable Towbars?
There are 4 main types of towbars, fixed flange, fixed swan neck, swan neck detachable and flange detachable. The main reasons for selecting a detachable towbar over a fixed are:
- A fixed bar may obscure the vehicle's number plate
- Detachable towbars help maintain a vehicles neat clean appearance (in many cases, a fully invisible detachable option is available) please enquire.
- If the vehicle is fitted with reverse park sensors, a fixed bar may interfere with these sensors giving irregular readings